This year, XBRL Europe Day will be hosted by the ACPR / Banque de France in Paris on 28-29th May. Don't miss this opportunity to meet industry leaders!
Bringing together high-profile industry, regulatory and technology leaders, the 23rd XBRL Europe Day is the occasion for exciting conferences and incisive analysis around the key issues that are currently mobilising stakeholders such as ESEF Reporting or bank and insurance regulatory reporting.
- Bertrand Peyret, ACPR / Banque de France
- Anna Sciortino, ESMA (European Securities and Markets Authority)
- Jean-Philippe Bohy, SRB (Single Resolution Board)
- Hugo von Meijenfeldt, Ministry of External Affairs of Netherlands
- Anne Gillet, AMF (Autorités des Marchés Financiers - France)
See full program on XBRL Europe website.
Don't miss Invoke's use case!
Collection, Validation & Analysis of iXBRL reports • #demo #ESEF
May 29th, 2019 • 2:30 pm to 2:50 pm • Clément Duhamel - Project Manager at Invoke
Beyond the challenges faced by preparers to comply with the new ESEF requirement, find out how iXBRL users such as OAMs, Authorities and Analysts can leverage this new stock of structured corporate information.