The Invoke team invites you to the Users Forum dedicated to banking, on Tuesday 23rd November 2021 from 9.30am to 11.30am (GMT). The Regulatory Watch team and experts from across the business will share developments in regulatory reporting over 2021, and look ahead to potential changes in 2022. As usual, we will also have a product focus with all the latest news about your Invoke software and the features that can help you comply with required regulations.
The Invoke team invites you to our online Users Forum dedicated to Banking regulatory reporting, on Tuesday 23rd November from 9.30am to 11.30am (GMT).
Expert speakers from across our teams including Regulatory Watch and Professional Services will be taking an in-depth look at the evolution of regulatory reporting over the last 12 months, and look ahead to current and future trends.
This event is an opportunity for you to get expert insights into the banking regulatory reporting landscape and gain the knowledge to navigate changes to come that could impact the way your organisation complies. It’s also a great chance for you to share your feedback, thoughts and questions with your industry peers and the Invoke team!
- 9.30 - 9.45 | Introduction and Invoke news
- 9.45- 10.30 | Regulatory updates
- European reporting (EBA: DPM 3.0 and onwards - SRB: Resolution and SRF/FRU)
- General overview of National Specificities evolution for UK, Ireland and Finland
- New trends: XBRL standard evolutions - IreF/Integrated Reporting - Public Disclosure
- 10.30 - 11.15 | Product focus
- FAS/Portal 9.5 version
- UX design projects (X-FAS / Portal) and 9.6 roadmap
- Focus on new modules
This event is exclusively for Invoke customers in the banking sector. Don't miss out on your free place!
Sign up for the forum →