Invoke will be at XBRL Europe's next webinar: 'From ESEF to Sustainability/ESG Reporting'. Register for the event on 15 March to see Invoke and other ESEF experts discuss the current challenges and activities in ESEF reporting, updates on the latest CSRD developments.
During this 90-minute, free webinar by XBRL Europe, ESEF experts will share their insights and take an in-depth look at the challenges and activities in ESEF reporting right now, and how iXBRL tagging could soon be extended to include sustainability/ESG reporting.
Invoke's ESEF Product Manager Pierre Pottier will be one of the speakers for the ESEF session 'Getting to know XBRL and XHTML in the ESEF context'. Here, Pierre will present his thoughts on why XBRL education is key, the challenges and new era of reporting brought about by XBRL and XHTML for public European companies, and why it's important every actor in the submission chain understands the strengths and limitations of XBRL and XHTML.
With sustainability and ESG disclosures an increasing priority, this webinar is ideal for organisations that want to be strongly positioned and prepared for any upcoming changes.
- 13.45 - 14:00 | Opening of the event and facilities
- 14:00 - 14:10 | Introduction and welcome
- 14:10 - 15:00 | ESEF session: Current activity and challenges for ESEF reporting
- Getting to know XBRL and XHTML in the ESEF context
- 15:00- 15:30 | Sustainability/ESG reporting session
- Update on the latest CSRD developments
- Overview of SASB ESG XBRL Taxonomy
- Interconnectivity enabled through XBRL
- Closing remarks
Don't miss Invoke's session!
- 15 March 2022 | Session time: 14:10 - 15:00
Register your place here and find out more details on the XBRL Europe website.