Join Invoke in Copenhagen for the Business Reporting 360° Conference and take advantage of a great opportunity to focus in on key Solvency II and CRD IV issues.
The 2015 XBRL International Conference will cover the latest ways in which regulators, policy makers and financial leaders are making the most of structured data.
- Get completely up to date on CRD IV implementations
- Hear case studies for Solvency II reporting with structured data in Europe.
- Network with regulators and technical experts
- Benefit from peer-to-peer learning and experience sharing
- See demonstrations of Invoke's latest software solutions.
- Meet with Invoke domain and solution experts!
Solvency II: Hear the feedback from a successful Pillar 3 dry-run of a leading Swedish Life Insurance company
Wednesday, September 9 • 11:15am - 12:00pm
Solvency II Pillar 3: Leveraging learning, data management and technology to future proof the present.
- What are the lessons learned during the 2014-2015 EIOPA Interim Measures?
- Building an efficient Solvency II reporting solution: the necessary groundwork
- Case study on a completed Solvency II XBRL-implementation in a Swedish Life Insurance company, including starting points, project timeline, technical architecture, and success factors.
Don't miss Invoke's quick-fire software demo!
Thursday, September 10 • 3:00pm - 4:00pm
Chaired by Eric Cohen, Global XBRL Technical Leader for PwC, also the founder and chief architect of XBRL's Global Ledger Framework, this lively session will comprise a series of short, focused demonstrations showcasing the latest technical innovations in the XBRL.
Using XBRL for Solvency II & CRDIV • What operational reality behind the technical specifications?
In Europe, the CRD IV and Solvency II frameworks mark a turning point in how the XBRL standard can be leveraged in prudential regulation, by taking full advantage of powerful features such as the Formulae and Table Linkbase specifications.
In this session, you will learn how Invoke's standard, taxonomy-driven XBRL spreadsheet technology enables:
- instantaneous design of pre-mapped Solvency II reporting tables using the table linkbase
- high-performance validation of large volumes of multi-dimensional Solvency II data
- business-oriented, dynamic rendering of validated XBRL instances
- browsable anomaly reporting, with visual aids pointing directly to error cells
Based on Invoke's generic, web-based e-Filing portal application, trusted by banks, insurance companies and supervisory authorities worldwide, this demo proves how applied Invoke innovation delivers business-oriented tools that mask technical complexity while exploiting the full capabilities of highly-sophisticated XBRL taxonomies.