Don't miss the opportunity to meet with the Invoke team at XBRL International’s Conference: Better Data for Better Decisions, June 9-11 in Orlando, Florida
The number of XBRL projects around the world continues to grow. The global community is working together to harness the lessons learnt and share new techniques and specifications available today to improve reporting.
Join the Invoke team, as well as developers, regulators and finance professionals from all over the world at this intensive, 3-day conference focused on learning practical skills and connecting with peers in workshop-style sessions designed for maximum takeaway.
Learn more about full program and register at conference.xbrl.org
Whether it's corporate financial fundamentals, corporate actions, semantic analytics, or Basel III, XBRL International’s Conference will provide you with a roadmap to successfully using XBRL for financial reporting in securities, banking, insurance and more. Supervisory officials, accounting standards setters, leading solution providers and financial market experts show you the way and share their knowledge and experience.
- Automating Corporate Actions – the business case and results from a pilot program focused on American Depoitary Receipt (ADR) messages
- XBRL Developments at FASB and IASB
- Basel III Data Collection
- The Importance of the Legal Entity Identifier (LEI)
- Technical sessions on inline XBRL, table linkbase, techniques in processing large instances and more
Join regulators, consultants and businesses in the federal space at XBRL International’s Conference for learning, networking and participation in sessions focused on government use of structured data.
- Keynote presentations from Linda Powell, Chief Data Architect, US Treasury; Joel Gurin, NYU and e-Gov Lab, author Open Data Now; Cees de Boer, SBR (Standard Business Reporting) Council
- Partipation in government implementation workshop for case studies and facilitated discussion groups on building an XBRL initiative in a regulatory environment
- Case studies on SBR: what? Why? And how of SBR; challenges and opportunities, best practices and how to make it work
- In-depth sessions on government transparency initiatives and the DATA (Digital Accountabilty and Transparency) Act in the US – technical implications, use cases, opportunities
Expand your knowledge of XBRL implementation, tools and solutions development through the Technical Workshop sessions at Better Data for Better Decisions.
Join fellow developers, business strategists, project managers and technologists in government, software and finance to better understand emerging trends in business reporting and how to address them through XBRL.
The Technical/Workshop track features highly specialized sessions on techniques and strategies that make for more efficient, effective programs.