Invoke will be participating in the one-day Solvency II Conference organised by the ABI (Association of British Insurers), London, October 31, 2013.
Showcasing high-level discussion from policymakers, regulators and chief risk officers, this conference aims at exploring the impacts and potential benefits of the new Solvency II regulation, both for insurers and for those who use insurance and wider society.
- Sajid Javid MP, Financial Secretary to the Treasury
- Justin Wray, Head of Policy Unit, EIOPA
- Andy Briggs, Chief Executive Officer, Friends Life Group
- Raj Singh, Group Chief Risk Officer, Standard Life
- Otto Thoresen, Director General, Association of British Insurers
Breakout Sessions will cover:
- Reporting: a Wealth of Information
- Systemic Risk: a Global Issue
- Safeguarding Retirement: Solvency II’s Treatment of Annuities
- Mind the Gap: Interim Measures
- Third-country Equivalence
- Patience is a Virtue: Long-term Investment