Are you IORP II compliant? Invoke’s team of in-house experts will share the latest regulatory news and assist you in getting a grip on how to overcome the upcoming challenges in Ireland.
Published by the European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA) the IORP II Directive (EU 2016/2341) on the activities and supervision of Institutions for Occupational Retirement Provision (IORPs) aims at improving the governance of Pension Funds and promoting transparency.
As a Member State of the European Union, Ireland will require the Irish pension funds to comply with this new Directive.
This new regulation will considerably change the way IORPs are handling regulatory reporting. Indeed, from Q3 2019, a new set of Quantitative Reporting Templates (QRTs) will have to be submitted to the National Competent Authorities (NCAs) in XBRL (eXtensible Business Reporting Language) format on a quarterly and annual basis. These QRTs include among others a detailed “List of assets” and “Collective investment undertakings – look-through approach”.
In order to help pension funds with their data collection and data governance processes, our team of in-house experts will highlight how Invoke, a pioneer in XBRL reporting, can help them comply with this new Directive.
Outline of the webinar:
- Focus on regulatory news and context in Ireland
- What are the main data requirements to populate these reports?
- What are the potential implementation scenarios to be considered?
- Questions & Answers
- Thursday, February 28th | 11:00 am to 11:30 am (GMT time)
- Tuesday, March 26th | 3:30 pm to 4:00 pm (GMT time)
- Thursday, April 11th | 11:00 am to 11:30 am (GMT time)