The Invoke team invites you to the Users Forum dedicated to insurance, on Tuesday 16th November 2021 from 9.30am to 11.30am (GMT). The Regulatory Watch team and experts from across the business will share developments in insurance regulatory reporting over 2021, and look ahead to potential changes in the sector in 2022. As usual, we will have a product focus with all the latest news about your Invoke software and the features that can help you comply with required regulations and make it easier than ever.
The Invoke team invites you to our online Users Forum dedicated to insurance regulatory reporting, on Tuesday 16th November from 9.30am to 11.30am.
Expert speakers from across our teams including Regulatory Watch and Professional Services will be taking an in-depth look at the evolution of insurance regulatory reporting over the last 12 months, and look ahead to future industry trends.
This event is an opportunity for you to get expert insights into the regulatory reporting landscape and gain the knowledge to anticipate future changes that could impact the way your organisation complies with regulations. It’s also a great chance for you to share your feedback, thoughts and questions with your industry peers and the Invoke team!
- 9.30 - 9.45 | Introduction and Invoke news
- 9.45- 10.30 | Regulatory Focus 2022
- Solvency 2 taxonomy 2.6.0: what's new? (EBA: DPM 3.0 and onwards - SRB: Resolution and SRF/FRU)
- Focus on other European news: IORPS, PEPP...
- General overview of the national specificities evolutions: UK, Ireland, Lloyd's reporting...
- 10.30 - 11.15 | Product focus
- FAS/Portal 9.5 version
- UX design projects (X-FAS / Portal) and 9.6 roadmap
This event is exclusively for Invoke customers in the insurance sector. Don't miss out on your free place!