Not yet compliant with the new IFRS 16 standard? Learn from our in-house subject matter experts how to meet the challenges of the new requirement.
Published by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) in 2016, the new IFRS 16 standard aims at providing greater transparency on leases in the companies consolidated accounts.
Indeed, from 1 January 2019, debts ensuing from a lease will be recognized as liabilities, while the right to use the leased item will be recognized as an asset for lessees.
In order to help groups with their data collection and restatement processes, our team of in-house experts will highlight how Invoke’s dedicated, “out of the box” software solution can help them comply with this new standard following a simple four key steps workflow.
Main focus of this webinar:
- How to optimize lease inventory and thus ease the data collection process
- The benefits of a standard, audited configuration to ensure compliance with the new standard
- How to automate restatements of large contract and transaction volumes
- How to manage specific aspects and complex cases efficiently (subleasing, variable lease, variable lease by level...)
We will conclude the webinar with a Q&A session.
Select your session:
- Friday, November 9th | 11:00 am to 11:30 am (CET)
- Tuesday, November 20th | 15:30 pm to 16:00 pm (CET)