The Eurofiling Workshop is back, this time in an exciting hybrid event online and in Madrid, featuring expert speakers from European supervisory authorities.
The Eurofiling Workshop returns for its 27th edition, this time hosted by the Bank of Spain and Business Registries in an in-person event in Madrid, and online.
December's event features expert speakers from European supervisory authorities including the EBA, ESMA, EIOPA and more, with an agenda dedicated to the Data Point Model methodology and ESEF, Sustainability and XBRL.
There will also be a Financial Regulators Workshop exclusively for Competent Authorities.
Experts and stakeholders spanning both the supervisory and regulated sides will gather for the event, which has previously attracted around 200 participants from pan-European and national authorities.
Invoke is delighted to have been invited to talk at the Financial Regulators Workshop. Clément Duhamel, will take part in the 'Preparing IT Infrastructure' session, to discuss merging silos in one big system, or integration of independent solutions. Clément will also share his experience of working with Supervisory Authorities on ICT Systems projects.
The event agenda is as follows:
Tuesday 13 December 2022 | 08:00 - 15:30 (last session) (CET)
- Data Point Model Methodology - Sessions include:
- DPM Refit modelling
- Deep-dive into DPM Refit
- Panel discussion - impact of and possibilities coming from DPM Refit
Wednesday 14 December 2022 | 08:00 - 14:45 (last session) (CET)
- ESEF, Sustainability & XBRL - Sessions include:
- ESEF policy changes for reports for 2022 and future outlook
- Comparability and consistency of ESEF reports
- Value of block tagged information
- ESG projects around the world
Wednesday 14 December 2022 | 10:00 - 18:00 (CET)
- Financial Regulators' Workshop (Competent Authorities) - Sessions include:
- Preparing IT Infrastructure (Invoke participation)
The event is free to attend. Virtual attendees can register their online place here.