How to prepare your extension taxonomy, tag your financial statements and publish your AFR (or URD) in an ESEF-compliant iXBRL format? What are the best practices to ensure a smooth, secure and collaborative financial communication process to the various ESEF project's stakeholders (Consolidation, Finance, Communication, Design Agency, and more...)? Analysis, insights and demonstration during this 60-minute webinar.
In the framework of the Transparency Directive, the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) introduced the requirement for a European Single Electronic Format (the ESEF) obliging the market issuers it regulates to use a single digital standard for their financial statements: namely iXBRL.
Much more than a mere disclosure format of annual financial reports, the new ESEF reporting requirement brings out a number of challenges for European listed companies:
- Groups have to produce a valid iXBRL document, both technically and from a business perspective
- The ESEF project requires close collaboration between Consolidation and Financial Communication departments, as well as with third parties such as design agencies, translators, and soon auditors...
- The AFR (or URD) digitalisation project should not diminish the quality of the document, be it in terms of content or format
- Groups need tools able to adapt to their collaborative process (not vice versa!)
To meet these challenges, Invoke, Europe’s leader in XBRL reporting solutions, and Pomelo-Paradigm, the pioneer in online collaborative publication of automated, branded documents, are launching a joint, integrated solution for digitalised financial communication. The gamble is a success: bringing together their expertise to smooth and secure the process of producing the AFR/URD in ESEF iXBRL format.
Antoine Bourdais & Yasmine Tebaa, our ESEF experts, will showcase during this webinar the Invoke ESEF & PomDoc Pro applications:
- Tuesday, February 23rd 2021 | 11:00 am to 12:00 pm (CET time)
- Thursday, March 25th 2021 | 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm (CET time)
We’ll keep some time at the end of the session for an interactive Q&A session.