Invoke will be participating in the one-day Data for ERM & Solvency II 2014 Conference organised by InsuranceERM, London, 15 May 2014.
Now in its second year, InsuranceERM’s “Data for ERM & Solvency II” conference in London on 15 May 2014 explores how best to use the data challenge to meet reporting requirements and promote sound enterprise risk management.
Bringing together high-profile industry, regulatory and technology leaders, this one-day event is the occasion for in-depth discussion and incisive analysis around the key issues that are currently mobilising stakeholders in the insurance sector with regard to the increasingly crucial role of data in the context of ERM and Solvency II.
- William McDonnell, Group Risk Director, RSA Group
- Roger Dix, CRO, Wesleyan
- Ivo Roest, Solvency II Programme / Project Manager Data Quality, ING Insurance
- Jennifer DeMattia, Senior Managing Consultant, Thomson Reuters Accelus
- Heloise Rossouw, Head of Risk and Capital Integration, Old Mutual
- Glenn Lottering, Senior Director, Oracle Insurance
- Dr Dean Buckner, Data Specialist, Prudential Regulation Authority
- Dominic Rau, Head Risk Aggregation & Analytics, Director - Group Risk Management, Swiss Re
- Brian Heale, Senior Director, Moody's Analytics
- Anne Leslie-Bini, Head of International Development, Invoke Financial Reporting
- Data for risk management and regulatory compliance
- The Regulator's Solvency II data expectations
- Infrastructure meeting the demands of data under Solvency II
- Case studies: Implementing Pillar III (MetLife and Friends Life)
- Data challenges for Pillar II and III reporting
- XBRL regulatory update
- Panel: XBRL
- Implementing XBRL reporting
- Pros and cons of using an external software supplier
- Verification of software outputs
- Coordinating with other regulators
- Dealing with uncertainty in final taxonomies
- Who gets to see the data?
Anne Leslie-Bini, Head of International Development, Invoke
Thomas Verdin, Consultant Associate, Theia Partners
Pierre-Jean Voutte, Special Advisor, EIOPA
Moderated by Chris Cundy, Editor, InsuranceERM
- Panel: Data quality and data cleansing
- Data validation in the internal model and standard formula
- Interview: Data, bringing the Risk, Actuarial and IT departments closer together?