Following significant early success in the UK and Nordics markets, Invoke is now looking for a Business Development Intern based in London or Stockholm.
Founded in 2001, Invoke is a premier provider of cutting-edge regulatory reporting solutions for the finance sector. Well-established as a key player in the international regulatory reporting sphere, Invoke is the technology partner of choice for major supervisory bodies and multinational groups in the banking and insurance sectors. Today, Invoke’s client base is composed of over 1,800 groups and regulatory authorities globally.
Over the past few years, Invoke has achieved successful expansion into the UK & Nordics Markets leveraging its experience as an established regulatory software provider internationally.
Joining the International Sales team in London or Stockholm office, the BD Intern will be part of an enthusiastic and energetic team within a start-up atmosphere.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic undergraduate student to help the Business Development department in expanding our clientele. You will be working alongside the front of the company with the dedication to help creating and applying an effective sales strategy. This role will be focused on assisting the team in identifying new opportunities and selling regulatory/financial reporting solutions to Banking, Insurance and Corporate firms across UK and EU with other territories upon request.
This internship is a great opportunity for someone who is ambitious, determined and has a strong work ethic. Due to a small but expanding team, the internship offers the possibility to learn all sides of the business and plenty of autonomy for the right person to implement their own ideas and practices.
Main Responsabilities include
- Generate and identify new leads
- Identify new development channels
- Prospecting potential clients: by phone, by email
- Keep records of pipeline, forecast and sales to feedback to the manager on a weekly basis
- Assist in managing CRM (SalesForce) and contacts databases
- Business development support, including sales pipeline updates, profiling, meeting prep, prospecting
- Join client calls/meetings to go through fact-finding process and/or gain insight on specific objectives
- Other responsibilities as determined by the manager
Key Skills and attributes requirements
- Relentless discipline and resilience to new business sales
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Time management and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation
- Critical Thinker & Quick Learner with Excellent Attention to Detail
- Strong commercial character and being customer oriented
- Rigorous and systematic organisation
- Demonstrate experience in using Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) in a professional environment
- English - Native or as a second language
- CRM experience is an advantage
Please send cv and corresponding cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org