Following significant success in the European and UK markets, Invoke is now looking to hire a Senoior Banking Consultant based in Stockholm.
Founded in 2001, Invoke is a premier provider of cutting-edge regulatory reporting solutions for the finance sector. Well-established as a key player in the international regulatory reporting sphere, Invoke is the technology partner of choice for major supervisory bodies and multinational groups in the banking, insurance and corporate (listed companies) sectors. Today, Invoke’s client base is composed of over 1,800 groups and regulatory authorities globally.
Over the past few years, Invoke has achieved successful expansion into the European markets leveraging its experience as an established regulatory software provider internationally.
Invoke’s office in Stockholm is located at United Spaces waterfront building, near the central station. By joining our office, the business developer will be part of an enthusiastic and energetic team within a start-up atmosphere.
As part of the release of its latest generation banking regulatory reporting offer (Invoke Regulatory Ultimate), Invoke seeks to strengthen its team of experts by recruiting a senior consultant - Finance expert with a strong knowledge of banking accounting and banking professions.
As part of our Professional Services in Stockholm, you will be the cornerstone of the relationship between Invoke and its banking clients on the Nordics market, and embody the business and product expertise of the company. This role will consist of implementing our regulatory solutions into our clients' information systems and of being the business relay for the teams in place. Your experience allows you to understand the banking professions (products, volumes) as well as regulatory obligations in order to best define implementation projects and configure, if necessary, our integrated solutions.
Training will be provided to you to understand our project management procedures as well as the solutions developed by Invoke.
Your missions will be:
- Analyze the client's business data with regard to the regulations and the transcription of these regulations into the Invoke tools
- Identify the business data sources of clients
- Prepare and lead functional workshops
- Write the specifications
- Carry out the configuration
- Provide training for end users
- Assist users during the acceptance phases
- Ensure the quality of the customer relationship
- Participate in pre-sales missions
- Monitor and understand regulatory changes related to bank reporting
- Develop expertise in regulatory reporting
You could also intervene from time to time on the following missions:
- Participation in the improvement of our reporting solutions
- Development of pre-sales models
- Training of junior consultants
You have a Master degree in Business Economics, Finance, Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, you have demonstrated a first successful experience in project management and ideally during a mission to integrate a reporting solution.
To succeed in this position:
- You are recognized for your analytical skills, your writing skills, your sense of quality, service and customer engagement (listening, interpersonal and communication skills, diplomacy, pedagogy in knowledge transfer)
- You master bank accounting (IFRS9, IAS39, ...)
- You have a good knowledge of financial instruments
- You have a good knowledge of Basel III and CRR regulations. Knowledge of other banking regulations would be a plus (Anacredit, SURFI)
- You justify a successful experience in the field of banking regulatory reporting.
- You are familiar with Core Banking systems (Temenos, SAB, ERI Bancaire, Viveo, EMRIC, etc.)
- You are comfortable in the following areas:
- IT and information systems
- Relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle)
- Professional English required
- Frequent trips to our customers are to be expected
Conditions of exercice
The position is based in Stockholm
Attractive remuneration to be set according to profile (fixed + variable + Pension and insurance)
If you are interested in this role, and would like to know more, please apply with your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org