Invoke Software is a leading provider in its market and delivers cutting-edge Regulatory Reporting solutions in Europe for the banking and insurance industries. Over the past few years, Invoke has achieved a successful expansion into the Nordic market leveraging its experience as an established regulatory software provider in Europe.
The company was founded in 2001 and has over 130 employees serving more than 1,800 groups in Europe (Lloyds, Credit Agricole, BPCE, Danske Bank, Swedbank, SEB, AXA, BNP, HSBC…) and supervisory authorities (France, Germany, Israel, Gibraltar, European Banking Authority…).
Invoke places innovation at the heart of its global strategy and continues to expand in Europe. As Invoke has recently launched with great success its innovative platform to automate and streamline the regulatory reporting production of European Banks, we are currently hiring a RegTech Consultant - Banking Regulatory Reporting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
You will be the cornerstone of Invoke’s relationship with leading banks in growing markets (Nordic countries). This client-facing role will consist in managing the integration projects of our regulatory solutions into our customer’s IT systems. Your experience in the field will allow you to understand Bank’s business models (products, volumes) and regulatory requirements to scope our implementation projects and customize, when needed, our packaged software.
- Conduct customer requirements analysis
- Prepare and manage workshops to define the mapping between our standard Data model and the Bank’s data sources.
- Draft Project Documentation
- Ensure timely delivery
- Configure Invoke solutions
- Assist user testing
- Do regulatory Monitoring
- Conduct user training
- Establish and manage successfully relationships with clients
Ad hoc responsibilities
- Provide responsive customer support
- Assist Invoke Subject Matter Experts to develop and test regulatory models
- Conduct demonstrations of Invoke’s software to prospects
- Assist responses to queries from prospects and clients which may take the form of informal requests or more formal RFI/RFP documents
Education, experience & skills
- Minimum Master’s degree in IT, finance, business, or related fields
- Strong Knowledge of CRR regulation, Experience in other regulation for Banks would be beneficial (Anacredit, MFI, local Swedish / Finnish Regulations)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Regulatory Reporting in a Banking Environment
- Strong knowledge of Core Banking Systems (e.g. Temenos, EMRIC, Viveo, SAB, …).
- Experience in project management preferably in B2B software implementation, in consulting or banks
- Knowledge /experience in Banking Information systems and SQL
- Native/fluent in Swedish and/or Finnish, fluent in English, any additional language is welcome
- Highly self-motivated: ability to generate ideas and demonstrate initiative, tenacity and perseverance
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task when working with multiple active clients
- Driven and organized team player with excellent communication skills (Written / Oral presentation)
- Problem solving mindset
- Ability to be independent in a start-up environment
- Strong technical aptitude - you are able to quickly learn and implement new technologies
- A positive and open personality with a good sense of humour
- Willing to travel (short trips mainly in the Nordics)
Why should you join Invoke?
Joining Invoke Nordics is the beginning of an exciting journey! You will be part of a driven and enthusiastic team achieving significant milestones in the region.
Invoke Nordics is based at United Spaces - Klarabergsviadukten 63, Stockholm, a modern co-working space.
Permanent contract, available immediately
Competitive salary, pension & Health insurance
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org