Following significant success in the European and UK markets, Invoke is now looking to hire a Business Development Executive based in Stockholm.
Founded in 2001, Invoke is a premier provider of cutting-edge regulatory reporting solutions for the finance sector. Well-established as a key player in the international regulatory reporting sphere, Invoke is the technology partner of choice for major supervisory bodies and multinational groups in the banking, insurance and corporate (listed companies) sectors. Today, Invoke’s client base is composed of over 1,800 groups and regulatory authorities globally.
Over the past few years, Invoke has achieved successful expansion into the European markets leveraging its experience as an established regulatory software provider internationally.
Invoke’s office in Stockholm is located at United Spaces waterfront building, near the central station. By joining our office, the business developer will be part of an enthusiastic and energetic team within a start-up atmosphere.
About the role
The Business Developer will be part of the Business Development team. The main aims are to identify, engage and deliver new business in the finance sector to help drive Invoke’s growth and market visibility. This role will be focused on selling regulatory and financial reporting solutions to Insurance and Corporate firms across the Nordic/Baltic countries and the European markets.
Main Responsibilities include
- Identify opportunities for Invoke to build new relationships.
- Direct responsibility for the identification, contact, qualification and development of new accounts within an established and defined territory.
- Lead the end-to-end sales process with customers and win new business from prospecting to negotiating contracts.
- Working to achieve agreed goals by generating and closing deals.
- Developing and enhancing relationships with key executives at C-level.
- Building deep and long-lasting client relationships by understanding customer needs and matching company products and services accordingly.
- Enhance the reputation of Invoke as a trusted software provider and generate new revenue through upsells by strengthening client relationships.
- Answering or arranging for the answer of RFI's and RFP's within stipulated timescales and according to stipulated delivery requirements.
- Working with presales consultants and others as deemed necessary to present in-depth demonstrations.
- Giving company presentations providing clear and detailed positioning of our value proposition and solution offering.
- Making full use of the CRM tool to keep management informed of the status at all times.
- Represent Invoke at seminars, industry events & conferences
- Collaborate and work with others in the sales and professional services team to learn best practice and create a cohesive experience across our product and services.
Key Skills and Attributes needed
This job is a great opportunity for someone who is ambitious, determined and has a great work ethic. Dynamic in nature, the role places emphasis on using initiative, being accountable and pro-active. Working in a positive ‘can do’ environment, the right candidate will relish the chance to progress in an ever-growing sector.
- Highly self-motivated: ability to generate ideas, demonstrate initiative and be target driven
- Ability to be independent in a start-up environment
- Relentless discipline and resilience to new business sales
- Demonstrate success in scheduling meetings with targeted prospects
- Demonstrate track record of new business sales and goal setting
- Experience of being a sales consultant not a sales person
- Demonstrate experience in using CRM, Sequencing and Microsoft Office tools in a professional environment
- 4+ years of sales/sales development experience at a SaaS technology company
- Previous experience in selling complex software solutions to Executive and C-levels in banking or insurance sector would be advantageous.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation
- Ability to negotiate and to close deals.
- Understanding of the complexity of the commercial sales process.
- Over-achiever with strong problem solving skills and strong drive for results
- Able to take responsibility for managing your own time in an effective and responsible manner and involve others where necessary.
- Flexibility to travel in pursuit of objectives
- Proven talent for making effective cold calls to target companies.
- Team spirit, positively minded, ability to bring drive and motivation to the team
- Language at work:
- English Mandatory
- One of the Nordic language mandatory (Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish)
- French is a plus.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive basic salary
- Generous commission structure
- Bonus Scheme
- Private health care insurance, Pension Plan, Sport compensation
- Career progression
- Travel opportunities
- Office located in Stockholm in a vivid start up environment
How to apply
If you are interested in this role, and would like to know more, please apply with your CV: email@example.com