Invoke develops specialized software for managing financial, tax and regulatory information. With offices in London, Paris, Luxembourg, Stockholm and Lisbon, Invoke is the trusted regulatory technology partner to supervisory bodies worldwide, as well as to firms in the financial services sector who fall under the scope of complex regulatory imperatives. Invoke reporting solutions have already been successfully implemented in 34 countries with over 1800 clients.
With early success in the Nordic market, Invoke is now launching new products to help the banks and listed companies comply with continuous regulation changes (ESEF reporting, Disclosure management, CRD5 / CRR2 …).
We are looking for a Business Development Executive for our Swedish and Finnish Market. Join an exciting RegTech company and help us grow our business in the Nordics!
Role and Responsibilities
You are a Tech Savvy person, result oriented and ready to take on a new challenge in an exciting environment. You like to sell new technologies and understand how they work. You are reliable, highly organized, rigorous, excited about the prospect of working in a start-up environment where you will be a key player for the success of our organisation. You are self-motivated, determined, very well structured, organized.
When it comes to the job itself, the goal is to help Invoke developing a strong position in the Nordic and Baltic countries. The main responsibilities will include:
- Create, maintain and prioritize strategic target account lists
- Identify prospects in the Banking, Listed companies sectors
- Initiate contact with new prospects (industry events, social media, networking platforms, cold calling, emailing)
- Schedule meetings with targeted prospects via telephone/ e-mail
- Prepare and deliver pre-sales support material (Excellent conduct of MS Office software is mandatory)
- Manage existing accounts (client satisfaction: needs, requests, conflict resolution)
- Draft and submit business proposals (subject to approval by senior management)
- Assist with the legal process (from prospecting to closing)
- Manage and execute the complete sales cycle (in due course)
- Ability to work cross-functionally, with a wide range of employees with different skill sets (Sales and Marketing, Legal department, functional consultant, developers…)
- Tracking of sales process is key in our domain. You know how to use a CRM (such as SalesForce) and understand its value.
- Fluency in a Scandinavian language is mandatory.
- English fluency (C1 or above)
- Post graduate degree in Business or Engineering
- Resilient, entrepreneurial spirit, reliable, autonomous
- Good knowledge of MS Office (PPT, Word, Excel)
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communications skills (oral and written)
- Ability to prospect at a C-level
- French would be a plus
- Previous experience working as a consultant or business developer in the IT sector, Financial Sector or Regulatory reporting.
- Good command of French or of a Baltic language
This position is based at our office in Stockholm, United Spaces co-working spaces. This is a very lively and exciting environment where you’ll have opportunities to participate to talks, conferences, afterworks and meet with other startup companies / Consultant / business oriented people.
Frequent travel will be required across the Nordics and Baltics.
Salary to be defined, based on experience
We provide Health care insurance and Pension
We provide compensation for Sport fees
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to:
Grégoire DEMONT, Invoke Nordics - firstname.lastname@example.org