Invoke responds to new reporting requirements including the new “Pillar 2 liquidity” data item, published in the extended version of the Bank of England Banking taxonomy.
On 20 April, the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) released an extended version of the Bank of England Banking XBRL* taxonomy which incorporates the “Pillar 2 liquidity” data item (Policy Statement 2/18).
Pillar 2 liquidity
- Corresponds to the PRA110 data item (Cash Flow Mismatch Risk (CFMR) framework) of the 3.0.0 taxonomy published in April 2018
- Replaces existing FSA047 and FSA048 returns
- These XBRL returns will be collected via the FCA’s online system GABRIEL
- Reporting frequency will depend on the firm’s profile (weekly for “larger firms” and monthly for “smaller firms”)
- Effective from 1 July 2019
How to comply?
To enable CRD IV firms in the UK to respond rapidly and regularly to new reporting requirements, Invoke has extended its product line to the Bank of England (BoE) taxonomy, related to PRA110 reports in XBRL.
Learn more about the Bank of England banking taxonomy reporting modules
*XBRL: eXtensible Business Reporting Language