Invoke Software is a leading provider in its market and delivers cutting-edge XBRL solutions in Europe for the banking and insurance industries. Over the past few years, Invoke has achieved a successful expansion into the Nordic market leveraging its experience as an established regulatory software provider in Europe.
The company was founded in 2001 and has over 120 employees, serving more than 1,800 groups in Europe (Lloyds, Dexia, Danske Bank, Swedbank, SEB, AXA, BNP, HSBC…) and global regulatory authorities (France, Germany, EU, Israel, Gibraltar…).
Invoke places innovation at the heart of its global strategy and continues to expand in Europe ; to support its strong growth in the Nordics, we are currently looking to hire a Project Manager - Regulatory Reporting Banks/Insurance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
You will be the cornerstone of Invoke’s relationship with leading banks, insurance companies in growing markets. This client-facing role will consist in managing the integration projects of our regulatory solutions into our customer’s IT systems.
- Conduct customer requirements analysis
- Prepare and manage customer’s workshops
- Draft Project Documentation
- Ensure timely delivery
- Configure Invoke solutions
- Assist user testing
- Do regulatory Monitoring
- Conduct user training
- Establish and manage successfully relationships with clients
Education, experience & skills
- Minimum Master’s degree in IT, business, finance, or related fields
- 1-3 years of experience in project management preferably in B2B environment software deployment, in consulting, bank or insurance company
- Strong technical aptitude - you are able to quickly learn and implement new technologies
- Knowledge /experience in Information systems & IT (Oracle, SQL server)
- Excellent time management skills as multiple clients and projects to manage simultaneously.
- Driven and organized team player with outstanding communication skills and a problem solving mindset
- Native/fluent in Swedish, fluent in English, any additional language welcome
- Willing to travel (short trips mainly in the Nordics)
- A positive and open personality with a good sense of humour.
Why should you join Invoke?
Joining Invoke Nordics is the beginning of an exciting journey! You will be part of a driven and enthusiastic team achieving significant milestones in the region.
Invoke Nordics is based at United Spaces - Klarabergsviadukten 63, Stockholm, a modern co-working space.
Permanent contract, available immediately
Package attractive (pension & medical care schemes and sport membership included)
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com