Invoke Software is a leading provider in its market and delivers cutting-edge XBRL solutions in Europe for the banking and insurance industries. Over the past few years, Invoke has achieved a successful expansion into the Nordic market leveraging its experience as an established regulatory software provider in Europe.
The company was founded in 2001 and has over 120 employees, serving more than 1,800 groups in Europe (Lloyds, Dexia, Danske Bank, Swedbank, SEB, AXA, BNP, HSBC…) and global regulatory authorities (France, Germany, EU, Israel, Gibraltar…).
Invoke places innovation at the heart of its global strategy and continues to expand in Europe ; to support its strong growth in the Nordics, we are currently looking to hire a Junior Consultant FinTech – Supervisory Authorities.
About the role
The role will consist in implementing our solutions: you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of high-quality implementation projects, applying best practices for all implementation work and following Invoke implementation methodologies throughout the project phases.
- Conduct customer requirements analysis
- Document technical and functional specifications
- Prepare and manage customer’s workshops
- Configure Invoke solutions
- Assist user testing
- Conduct user training
- Successfully establish and manage relationships with clients
- Keep up to date on technical, software, regulatory activity within the industry
Ad hoc responsibilities
- Provide responsive customer support
- Assist Invoke Subject Matter Experts to develop and test regulatory models
- Conduct demonstrations of Invoke’s software to prospects
- Assist responses to queries from prospects and clients which may take the form of informal requests or more formal RFI/RFP documents
Education, experience & skills
- Minimum Master’s degree in IT, finance, business, or related fields
- IT or banking background preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience in managing IT or banking product implementations
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proactive, solutions orientated, autonomous, team player
- Significant previous project /customer management experience
- Excellent time management skills as multiple clients and projects will be managed simultaneously
- Knowledge /experience in information systems & IT (Oracle, SQL server)
- Native/fluent in Swedish, fluent in English, any additional language welcome
- Willing to travel ( short trips mainly in the Nordics)
- A positive and open personality with a good sense of humour.
Why should you join Invoke?
Joining Invoke Nordics is the beginning of an exciting journey! You will be part of a driven and enthusiastic team achieving significant milestones in the region.
Invoke Nordics is based at United Spaces - Klarabergsviadukten 63, Stockholm, a modern co-working space.
Permanent contract, available immediately
Package attractive (pension & medical care schemes and sport membership included)
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com