Did you anticipate all the challenges of the new IFRS 16 standard? Pascal Malingue, Director of the Corporate Division, will highlight the challenges of the leasing standard and give a demonstration of Invoke's dedicated software solution.
Published by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) in 2016, the new IFRS 16 standard aims at providing greater transparency on leases in the companies consolidated accounts.
Indeed, from 1 January 2019, debts ensuing from a lease will be recognized as liabilities, while the right to use the leased item will be recognized as an asset for lessees.
In order to help groups in their data collection and restatement processes, Pascal Malingue will highlight the impact, key changes and implementation challenges of the new IFRS 16 leasing standard. He will also elaborate on concrete cases and give a demonstration of Invoke's dedicated software solution to automate the implementation of IFRS 16.
Main focus of this webinar:
- How to optimize lease inventory and thus ease the data collection process
- The benefits of a standard, audited configuration to ensure compliance with the new standard
- How to automate restatements of large contract and transaction volumes
- How to manage particular aspects and complex cases efficiently (subleasing, variable lease, variable lease by level...)
We will conclude the webinar with a Q&A session.
Select your session:
- Thursday, January 25, 2018 | 11:00am to 11:45am (CET)
- Thursday, February 15, 2018 | 11:00am to 11:45am (CET)