Invoke is a specialist provider of IT solutions for financial, fiscal and regulatory reporting.
We provide our clients with a range of solutions, namely:
- Corporate tax solutions for businesses (tax returns, tax consolidation)
- Financial reporting for multinational corporations (consolidation, fast close, analytical & budget reporting)
- Regulatory reporting for banks and insurance companies (Bale 3 CRD4, Solvency II)
Invoke has been experiencing a steady annual growth averaging 20-25% over the last 5 years. Our strong team of 120 highly skilled professionals operate in 7 locations (Paris HQ, Rouen, Nantes, London, Luxemburg, Stockholm, Lisbon).
About the role
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Associate to join our local Head of Professional Services and Business Development Manager in our recently opened Stockholm office.
The role consists of participating in the development of our client portfolio in Northern Europe (Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania).
We are looking for a self-driven individual with strong business acumen, who can hit the ground running and is ready to take on a new challenge. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, pro-active, result-oriented, creative, a fast learner with an entrepreneurial spirit, and excited about the prospect of working in a start-up environment.
This is a full time, 12 month renewable VIE contract (French International Program). Based on performance, this could lead to a permanent position.
- Identify prospects within the Banking and Insurance sectors in both Nordic and Baltic countries
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists
- Initiate contact with new prospects (cold calling, emailing, industry events, social media and networking platforms: Twitter, Linkedin …)
- Build, maintain and grow strong relationships with potential clients through off-site visits
- Manage existing accounts (client satisfaction: needs, requests, conflict resolution)
- Draft and submit business proposals (subject to approval by senior management)
- Assist with the legal process (from prospecting to closing)
- Manage and execute the complete sales cycle (in due course)
- Post graduate degree in Business or Engineering
- Resilient, self-motivated, result-oriented, entrepreneurial spirit, fast learner, reliable, autonomous
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communications skills (oral and written)
- English fluency (C1 or above)
- Fluency in a Scandinavian language
- Previous experience working as a consultant or business developer in the IT sector
- Previous experience working as a consultant or business developer in the field of financial/regulatory reporting
- Good command of French or a Baltic language
This position is based in our Stockholm office.
Frequent travel is required across the Northern European region (prospect meetings)
Are you passionate about new technologies? Do you like new challenges? Do you go above and beyond the call of duty to get the job done? This is a unique opportunity to get a hands-on experience in international business!
If you believe you’ve got what it takes to be part of the team, get in touch!
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to:
Grégoire DEMONT, Head of Professional Service, Invoke Sweden - email@example.com
Julie AUFORT, Head of Sales, Invoke France - firstname.lastname@example.org
and Pascal MALINGUE, Head of the Business Division, Invoke France - email@example.com