With offices in Paris, Rouen, Nantes, London, Luxembourg, Stockholm and Lisbon, Invoke is a premier provider of cutting-edge regulatory reporting solutions for the financial services sector.
Well-established as a key player in the international regulatory reporting sphere, Invoke is the technology partner of choice for major supervisory bodies and multinational groups in the banking and insurance sectors. Today, Invoke’s client base is composed of over 1,800 groups and supervisory authorities globally.
Aligning extensive technical and domain expertise with pragmatic business functionality, Invoke offers industry-endorsed solutions that are robust, flexible and user-oriented.
To support our continued growth and expansion into international markets, we are looking for a Senior Sales Executive to join our fast-growing team of talented and spirited individuals.
Invoke is a truly innovative place to work which offers an entrepreneurial environment and a non-hierarchical outlook, that gives you the room to maneuver so you can develop your innate talent and make a real impact!
Invoke sales teams are split between the Paris office (headquarters) and its subsidiaries (Luxembourg, UK, Portugal, Sweden).
As a Senior Sales Executive, you will be responsible for meeting and exceeding sales objectives by promoting and selling Invoke software solutions in Europe through professional sales techniques. We are looking for a highly knowledgeable and capable senior sales individual with a proven track record of selling high-value complex software solutions in a B2B environment. Experience in the banking and insurance sectors would be an advantage.
Role and responsibilities
- Identify target accounts in the Banking and Insurance sectors
- Initiate contacts with target accounts
- Build, maintain and grow positive and productive relationships with potential clients through off-site business visits
- Take an active role in RFP processes
- Leading contract negotiations
- Monitor the satisfaction of an assigned client portfolio
- Leverage client satisfaction and good relationships with key contacts to develop cross-selling opportunities
- Build and manage a quantifiable 12-month sales pipeline
- Prepare written presentations, reports and price quotations
- Continually learn about new products and improve your selling skills
- Be well informed about current industry trends and be able to talk intelligently about the regulatory landscape
You will report to the Head of Sales, with potential management missions according to profile.
- Education requirements: Master’s degree in Management or Engineering
- 5-7+ years’ sales experience in the software and/or financial sector
- Strong understanding of software sales cycles
- Experience of dealing with top decision makers
- Strong motivational and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational, communication and writing skills
- Fluent in both French and English
Job based in Paris. Travels in Europe are frequent.
Competitive package to be discussed.
CV and cover letter to be sent to Ms Beatrice Caillaud (email@example.com)