Following significant early success in the UK and Irish market, Invoke is now looking to hire a Regulatory Consultant to be based at Canary Wharf in London.
Founded in 2001, Invoke is a premier provider of cutting-edge XBRL solutions for the banking and insurance sectors. Well-established as a key player in the international regulatory reporting sphere, Invoke is the technology partner of choice for major supervisory bodies, for multinational groups in the banking sector and for leading insurance companies that are successfully managing the transition to Pillar 3 reporting within the framework of the Solvency II Directive. Today, Invoke client’s base is composed of over 1,800 groups and regulatory authorities globally.
Over the past few years, Invoke achieved successful expansion into the London & Irish Markets leveraging its experience as an established regulatory software provider internationally.
Invoke software Ltd is based at Level 39, Canary wharf, which is Europe's largest technology accelerator for finance, retail, cyber-security and future cities technology. Joining the London office, the consultant will be part of a young, enthusiastic and energetic team with a start-up atmosphere.
About the role
Invoke is seeking new top talents to accompany its growth and is recruiting a regulatory junior consultant which will form part of the Professional services department. The role will focus within the insurance and banking sectors to implement Invoke software solutions for its customers. These customers include Insurers, Financial Authorities, Asset Managers and Banks.
- Conduct customer requirements analysis
- Document technical and functional specifications
- Prepare and manage customer’s workshops
- Configure Invoke solutions
- Assist user testing
- Conduct user training
- Successfully establish and manage relationships with clients
- Keep up to date on technical, software, regulatory activity within the industry
Ad hoc responsibilities
- Provide responsive customer support
- Assist Invoke SMEs to develop and test regulatory models
- Conduct demonstrations of Invoke’s software to prospects
- Assist responses to queries from prospects and clients which may take the form of informal requests or more formal RFI/RFP documents
- A capable, articulate and energetic self-starter with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated: ability to generate ideas and demonstrate initiative, tenacity and perseverance
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task when working with multiple active clients
- Team player with ability to work successfully within a small team and client support environment
- Ability to be independent in a start-up environment
- Demonstrate experience in using Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) in a professional environment
- Ability to pick-up new software features and functionality quickly
- Speaking French would be an advantage to liaise with staff in Paris
Knowledge & Experience required
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, IT or related fields
- 1 and 3 years’ experience in a related role or industry would be an advantage
- Knowledge of the Insurance regulatory space would be an advantage
- Knowledge in Information systems and Finance would be an advantage
- Knowledge in IT (SQL server) would be an advantage
- Experience within an audit / consulting firm would be an advantage
CV and cover letter to be sent to M. Victor Pabst (email@example.com)