Invoke will be participating in the second edition of the Operational Impact of the OECD Common Reporting Standards Conference in Singapore from 4 to 6 July 2017.
The 2nd edition of Operational Impact of the OECD Common Reporting Standards Conference in Singapore will focus on the implementation of information collection and reporting and the management of operational consequences for business.
During this Marcus Evans event, you will be able to :
- Hear the latest regulatory updates from markets across APAC
- Get the information you need from your customers in compliance with data privacy rules
- Learn how firms are integrating CRS with FATCA and their existing architecture
- Overcome practical challenges including multijurisdictional complexity and staff training requirements
- Build robust and effective data and reporting solutions
Data Quality: the key challenge of AEoI/CRS/FATCA reporting
At this occasion, Antoine Bourdais, Director of the Banking and Insurance Division at Invoke, will hold a workshop entitled:
"The practical challenges of CRS Reporting - How to be ready on time while ensuring data quality?"
He will approach the question of data quality at the core of CRS reporting and will consider the potential scenarios of CRS reporting implementation. He will conclude by giving some feedbacks from several case studies of CRS & FATCA reporting implementation in Europe.