Following significant early success in the UK and Irish market, Invoke is now looking to hire a Junior Business Analyst to be based at Canary Wharf in London.
Founded in 2001, Invoke is a premier provider of cutting-edge XBRL solutions for the banking and insurance sectors. Well-established as a key player in the international regulatory reporting sphere, Invoke is the technology partner of choice for major supervisory bodies, for multinational groups in the banking sector and for leading insurance companies that are successfully managing the transition to Pillar 3 reporting within the framework of the Solvency II Directive. Today, Invoke client’s base is composed of over 1,800 groups and regulatory authorities globally.
Over the past few years, Invoke achieved successful expansion into the London & Irish Markets leveraging its experience as an established regulatory software provider internationally.
Invoke software Ltd is based at Level 39, Canary wharf, which is Europe's largest technology accelerator for finance, retail, cyber-security and future cities technology. Joining the London office, the consultant will be part of a young, enthusiastic and energetic team with a start-up atmosphere.
About the role
Invoke is seeking new top talents to accompany its growth and is recruiting a junior business analyst to support the subject matter expert (SME) in charge of the development and maintenance of all Invoke’s regulatory models for the Irish and UK Banks and Insurers.
The junior business analyst will also assist the Professional Services team by providing client support and implementing the Invoke solutions on client site. The role will focus within the insurance and banking sectors involving clients such as Insurers, Financial Authorities, Asset Managers and Banks.
- Business Analysis:
- Contribute to develop the Invoke offering by developing new regulatory models and maintaining existing ones
- Document and update the functional and technical specifications related to the regulatory models
- Industrialize the testing (i.e. non-regression testing, technical testing, etc) of the Invoke solutions
- Keep up to date on technical, software, regulatory activity within the industry
- Use the Group process and tools for the maintenance of the models
- Participate in the SME monthly meeting with the French team
- Customer support:
- Provide responsive customer support (especially during submission periods)
- Assist responses to queries from prospects and clients which may take the form of informal requests or more formal RFI/RFP documents
- Conduct customer requirements and configure Invoke solutions
- Prepare and manage customer documentation
- A capable, articulate and energetic self-starter with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to understand and develop insights into complex business and market data
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task when working with multiple active clients
- Strong attention to detail, with ability to zoom out and also see the larger picture, and put things into context.
- Ability to be independent in a start-up environment
- Microsoft Excel skills with ability to work with large amounts of data.
- Ability to pick-up new software features and functionality quickly
- Speaking French would be an advantage to liaise with staff in Paris
CV and cover letter to be sent to M. Olivier Cornet (email@example.com)