Invoke, a specialist provider of IT solutions for financial, fiscal & regulatory reporting is looking to reinforce our Iberia team with a Functional Analyst for Banking/Insurance.
Invoke provides more than 1,800 clients including international banks and insurance companies. Our expertise in XBRL language is unique and we have developed a range of successful solutions. We both equip entities that need to report and regulators in charge of collecting and validating data received from financial institutions.
Our >120 team of highly skilled professionals operates currently in 5 locations: Paris (HQ), London, Luxembourg, Lisbon and Stockholm.
If you want to work in a dynamic environment and be part of its development? If you are looking for a job with strong responsibilities in an innovative company?
Apply and join our team !
You will be part of the Regulatory watch team and work in different tasks:
- Identify, analyse and specify regulatory changes impacts on the setting of Invoke’s software and meet the needs of expertise assistance from our project managers and clients.
- Follow up the regulatory activity with a focus in Spain and Portugal (CRD4, Solvency 2, FATCA/CRS…)
- Coordinate and plan the work in progress to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of the settings;
- Analyse test results and reports;
- Ensure the implementation and follow-up of incidents reported by our customers and consulting teams;
- Occasionally help sales teams (pre sales)
Candidate's profile and requirements
Master in IT, engineering, management, economics with a strong interest in software solutions and wanting to help solving the issues clients are facing regarding a software implementation.
With experience in Project management, accounting and/or financial reporting
Fluent in English and Spanish.
Based in Lisbon (Portugal)
Full time job
Please send cv and corresponding cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org